As the bathroom is the most used room in a house, a bathroom renovation can add value to your house and increase your standard of living.
Renovating your bathroom need not be the hassle it is often made out to be. Ross’s Plumbing can help in all aspects of creating your new dream bathroom, or tidying up an old bathroom.
We can do just the plumbing or fully project managing your renovation and organising all the other trades required. We link with reliable plumber suppliers, builders, painters, tillers, flooring specialists and can coordinate all trades. You have one quote, one point of contact on a professionally managed project.
The size of the room plays an important part in the planning process. We will come out to your place and discuss with you various options and provide you with a free quote.
Some of the key things to consider when planning your bathroom renovations are:
- Who and how many in the family will be using it?
- Will anyone with a disability be using the bathroom?
- Whether to keep the toilet separate or included?
- The type of shower mixer, vanity basin, and taps to use?
- What water pressure you have and /or would like
- What energy efficiencies would you like to use in the bathroom (i.e., continuous flow hot water, flow limiters on shower heads)
- What light and ventilation is required?
- What storage will you need in your bathroom?
The key pieces within your bathroom are:
- Bath and or Shower
- Vanity – doors and drawers
- Single or Double Basin
- Tap ware
- Toilet possibly a Bidet
Our plumbers are as tidy as possible when working on renovations and have the equipment to protect your home during the renovation (i.e., drop sheets etc) and clean up after themselves before they leave.